SEPTIC TANK MAINTENANCE
Septic and Rooter Services
We can replace your
septic tank in 30 hours or less.
Sometimes our competitors can’t.
If you live in a rural community, far from city limits, losing septic service to your home is the very worst thing that can happen. Sometimes, it does. That is why regular septic tank maintenance can keep your septic tank working correctly. Drain Doctor can evaluate your drainage field & determine what is needed.
If you need a new septic system installed, or you have to put in a new drain field, it’s a complicated process. It requires a final inspection before your system can be reconnected. Until that last step takes place, your service is offline and you won’t have running water or a working bathroom.
We can help!
And that’s a hardship The Drain Doctor factors into every job we tackle. We know how to time your project so that you are not waiting a week—or more—for the county to come and give its ok just so you can flush your toilet.
That’s just one benefit of choosing a company with 35 years of experience.
We’ve seen it all
The Drain Doctor has seen it all and knows the solution for everything related to keeping your septic system running smoothly.
- Septic Tank Maintenance
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tank Installation & Pumping
- Rooter Services
The Drain Doctor is certified to deliver a wide range of services.
- Provide maintenance on existing septic tank systems
- Replace old steel tanks with concrete septic tanks with a riser on top
- Pump existing septic tanks
- Repair or replace drain fields
- Install new systems in new homes
- Provide camera and video inspection before work begins
- Address drainage issues in the kitchen, bath, laundry room